How You Can Help Spread the Word About
- Introduce the book in person to friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, fellow-parishioners and acquaintances in general;
- Hand them a flyer, direct them to our website, forward our promotional material via e-mail, etc.;
- Purchase extra copies to give to others as gifts;
- Taking advantage of the publisher’s bulk discount, purchase in quantity to re-sell at a profit;
- Recommend the book on Catholic blogs, chat rooms and other online Catholic, Christian and patriotic social network forums;
- Forward our video clip highlighting the book’s general theme (coming soon) to contacts, e-mail lists or other online sites;
- Give a copy to your pastor, asking for his feedback and permission to sell it in the parish bookstore. Be sure to give him a copy of the promotional piece, “Catholic Clergy From 3 Continents Endorse Synagogue Rising” (it is coming soon and will be printable from our website);
- Also encourage your bookstore manager to stock and sell it at the church and parish events;
- Promote, distribute and sell copies “underground” if permission to sell at your parish is declined (the truth must never be stifled, even in cases where ignorance, indifference or fear prevail);
- Write a 1-3 page review summarizing some of the most important chapters; this can be submitted to any appropriate religious publication;
- Send a letter-to-the editor, a copy of our Press Release or a simple “event” announcement concerning the book’s debut to any Catholic periodical or online site. The New Oxford Review, The Remnant, Catholic Family News, The Fatima Center are among the dozens of publications/organizations that may feature events post services through which Synagogue Rising may reach every broader Catholic audiences;
- Urge other Catholic organizations, apostolates, book distributors to promote or carry it;
- Ask your local public library to add the book to its inventory;
- Make it the topic of discussion at your parish book club, study circle, adult catechism class.
Single copy - $39.95; 5 copies - $37.95 ea.; 10 - $35.95 ea.;
25 - $29.95 ea.; 100 - $25.95 per book
Standard discounts to Booksellers
Postage & Handling: 18% of purchase; $5.99 minimum.
Canada: 22%; $14.95 min. Foreign: 38%; $28.50 min.
U.S. currency payable on U.S. banks only.
Torchbearers of Catholic Tradition
and Avant-Garde of the Catholic Action
Counterrevolution since 1969
Post Office Box 678047 – Orlando, Florida 32867